MSDI has broadened its international healthcare project planning and development efforts beyond China and Asia. The following healthcare development projects and consulting opportunities are currently under evaluation and/or early planning stages:
- Advanced Heart and Vascular Hospital in Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province, PRC.
- Advanced Heart and Vascular Hospital in Shantou City, Hunan Province, PRC.
- Contract Management of an Exiting Private Cardiovascular Disease Hospital located in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, PRC.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center and VIP Clinic in Joint Venture with a Private Hospital in Shanghai, PRC.
- Medical City Development, Begaces City, Republic of Costa Rica.
- Health City and Coastal Resort (EHCCR) Project located in Ensenada, Baja California, United States of Mexico.
- Diagnostic Imaging and Service Centers (DISCs) to be Developed in Conjunction with Many of the Projects Listed Above.
- Healthcare Consulting and Advisory Services Contracts in China and Other International Locations.
- Establishing High Quality Medical Services for China’s Growing Middle Class.